Thursday, June 12, 2014

I Want Candy...

I hope that song is stuck in your head all day...

We have a new candy supplier, and I'm in love with our new products. They're delicious, simple, go great with some coffee or espresso, and I can't lie, I love that the prices are reasonable. I'm a single mom, and am always looking for a deal on just about anything, especially something that grants me a moments escape from my nephew screaming in my ear and my daughter asking me 15 times in a row why I can't just download Jumamji... there's not enough seeders kid! How do you know about this already, anyway?! 

So..chocolate. It's my vice. Every mom needs one, and that's mine. I'll start off with talking about B.T. McElrath's chocolate bites. Perfect little squares of dark chocolate with your option of two flavors, Salted Butter Caramel, or Salty Dog which is just dark chocolate with a perfect amount of sea salt sprinkled on them. Perfection.


Next up is Jcoco. They're like the Tom's Shoes of chocolate. Unique flavors like cayenne and orange with white chocolate, or black figs and pistachio set in dark chocolate wrapped in beautiful, vibrant packaging draw you in, the melt in your mouth, soft chocolate taste makes you want more. For every truffle bar sold, this company will give a healthy meal to someone who otherwise wouldn't get one. At $3 a pop, how can you turn this down?

We have plenty of other new things like gum, and fancy mints from Italy, too! On your next visit, I'm telling you, treat yourself to any of our new products, and you won't be disappointed.

Til next week ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment